These can be observations from a visit to a classroom, from NU classes, or reflections on something related to technology & education. Each entry should answer these questions: What? So What? Now What?
In talking with my fellow students I got to thinking about being a technology native or immigrant in terms of turning in assignments. I like to turn in assignments in by paper and not online. My fellow classmate Joe Spychalski agrees with me. I think that my generation prefer not to do things digitally and I find it interesting. I will work on becoming more comfortable with turning things in digitally.
Jodie,
ReplyDeleteI am with you! I like writing with paper and pen. I also would much rather read a physical book than purchase a Kindle or Nook. However, I do find that I learn a lot faster from a video than a lecture. -Camille
I totally agree with you Jodie. I find that I am apprehensive about turning assignments in online. I also check multiple times in order to make sure that the assignment was actually submitted. To be honest it also makes me a little nervous that we have to turn in our Technology Project on an online database for this class. I would much rather turn in a hard copy because that is what I am comfortable with.
ReplyDelete